Still in Operation – Absolute Mint Condition – Very Low Hours!
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE !
NORTHERN IRELAND BUYERS!
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON A V27 FOR A LONG TIME TO COME!
New Vestas RRB Energy V27 – 225kW Wind Turbines
Designed for installation in Italy and Northern Ireland
- Available with 29m – 31m – 40m & 46m Towers -
- FOB Prices on Request -
Full turnkey solutions available – Worldwide!
RRB Energy V27 – 225kW (50Hz) aka Vestas RRB V27
- 28m – 31m – 41m & 46m Towers come in 3 sections – easy and cheap to transport!
27m Rotor Diameter – Pitch controlled
Incl. 1 years warranty
2 – 5 years extended warranty options also available
Shipping service available to any major seaport
Installation service available
O & M Service available
The RRB Energy V27 wind turbine is a based on the Vestas V27 wind turbine. It is a pitch regulated 3-bladed upwind turbine. The turbine has a 2 stage parallel shaft gear box and a double wound 2 stage asynchronous induction generator with a nominal output of 225kW at high speed and 50kW at low wind speeds. The original Vestas V27 wind turbine received a Type Certificate from Det Norske Veritas (DNV) in 2003 confirming its conformance to international design standards, manufacturing quality standard, independent testing of the power curve and independent testing of the noise output. It is a class IIA turbine and is therefore well suited to medium wind speed sites in the UK. Class I towers available as well. The original turbine has an excellent track record with over 1,850 installed worldwide and over 20 years of operation.
There are currently over 700 turbines of this model installed to date. RRB Energy Ltd., formerly known as Vestas RRB India Ltd. was created in 1987 as a joint venture between RRB Consultants and Engineers Private Ltd. of India and Vestas Wind Systems A/S of Denmark.
RRB Energy Ltd. manufacturing process is set to the highest levels of Quality Control and has earned Certificates from Germanischer Lloyd Industrial Services GmbH, Det Norske Veritas and the Centre for Wind Energy Technology. All manufacturing and testing is performed under internal Quality Controls and ISO 9001:2000 and 14001:2004.
The RRB Energy V27 – 225 kilowatt Wind Turbine Generator is a premier in its class with a track record of proven reliability and performance in addition to low operating costs. The versatile Turbine excels in many applications from community power projects to small Wind Farms. The RRB Energy V27 is designed to function exceptionally well in a variety of climates, locations and wind regimes. The turbine is designed for ambient temperatures ranging from +50°C to -20°C. The V27- 225kW Turbine utilizes equipment from reputable firms such as Siemens Ltd. who supply the Generator. The V27 is also equipped with a pitch regulation controlled by a microprocessor (VMP). Since its conception and instillation on wind farms and community power projects the V27 continually demonstrates that it is a solid and dependable performer. Setting the Standard for Wind Technology.
- Turbine type: RRB Energy V27 – 225kW (50Hz)
- Nominal Output: 225 kW (50Hz)
- Rotor diameter: 27m (29m rotor available)
- Tower Height: 29m – 31m – 40m & 46m (3 sections)
- Type: Pitch controlled
- Configuration: 3 Blades Horizontal Axis, Upwind
- Rated Power: 225kW
- Cut in Wind Speed: 3.5 m/s
- Cut out Wind Speed: 25 m/s
- Nominal Wind Speed: 14 m/s
- Survival Wind Speed: 56 m/s
- Rotor Diameter: 27 m – (29m rotor available)
- Rotor RPM: 33 rpm / 43 rpm
- Swept Area: 573 m2
- Blade Material: Fiber glass / reinforced polyester
- Rated Power: 225 / 50kW
- Type: Dual Wound Asynchronous
- Power Regulation: Pitch
- Frequency: 50HZ
- Voltage: 400 V
- Monopole Steel
- 29m – sections
- 31m – 3 sections
- 41m – 3 sections
- 46m – 3 sections
Brake & Safety System:
- Main Brake System: Disc
- Secondary Safety: Pitch control
Sale price includes:
- Complete Turbine – 2 years warranty – Tower, Nacelle, Blades, Hub, Controller & Foundation ring
- Technical drawings
Call today for your personalized quote on +44 (0) 117 244 9353 or mail to sales(at)mwps.co.uk
- Viewings only if signed LOI (Letter of Intent) has been received.
- Time wasters and tire kickers will not be accommodated!